Happy Birthday Michael | Gilbert Family Photographer

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The last session I had last year was for close family friends of my husband's family. And, also the owner of a property that I'm very fortunate to hold sessions at.

Anyways, I'm late in posting these pictures of this now 10 year old since his birthday was this past weekend.  I remember meeting him when his mom was starting the adoption process to adopt him.  He was about 18 months old I believe and cute as ever.  It seemed like it took forever for the adoption process to go through.  Well, I guess it did.  TW and I weren't pregnant yet with the twins when we met him. And I just found a picture of my twins and me at his adoption party and they were almost 2 .

I can guarantee his mom would say all those days were definitely worth the wait.

Happy birthday Michael! 
This truck just isn't any random vintage truck used as a prop.  This is his grandfather's from when he was younger.  

0 comments: