Sweet finds on Sunday | Personal

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I have this habit every morning...slowly waking up with my cup of coffee (I'm an addict) and at least 30 minutes on Pinterest.  Oh, how I love Pinterest...who doesn't. 
 Pinterest is that place exploding with ideas, inspiration and adorable style.
Here are a few of my favorite finds!
1.  Gift tags...download and print from home.
 LOVE LOVE the coffee cup gift tag idea!
Images taken from Lia Griffith, hand craft you life blog
liagriffith.com
Click HERE for her blog post on the gift tags that you can down load and print yourself.
2.  I have a small obsession with silver and unique rings. How cute is this one from Urban Outfitters?
Image from Urban Outfitters
Click HERE for the ring.
3. Who doesn't love over the knee socks to wear with boots.  Last year, I learned Urban Outfitters is THE best place for them.  


Images from Urban Outfitters
HERE is their sock heaven
4.  Adorable t-shirt line and the best part is...the shirts are amazing, comfy and original.  They have a specific amount of shirts they make for each style and once they're sold out, the style is gone.  Made here in Gilbert, AZ   
They have new collections released at the end of September.  I'm on pins and needles ready to see.
MY favorite new shirt.  
Little Black Tee
Their latest most bought shirt that sold out!  Perfect bridal shower gift.

Image from majtees.com 
You can also follow them on Instagram at  #majtees for their style updates.
5.  My all time favorite jewelry designer on Etsy. One of her bracelets I have on my Christmas wish list. 
EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. I. ADORE.
Madison Reece Designs
Link to bracelet  is  HERE

0 comments: