She's getting married! | Gilbert Family Photographer

Friday, September 27, 2013

It's hard to believe that I first photographed sweet little Samantha almost 5 years ago.  Last time I saw was for her senior portrait session and a month ago she called me giggling that she was getting married. Unfortunately, I do not photograph weddings and/or engagements.  But I couldn't pass up this moment to photograph her before she begins this exciting new chapter in life with a great guy.

Her fiance Zach has been in the Marine Corp for the past 7 years.  He recently returned from a tour in Belize and will be leaving the Marine Corp shortly before he and Samantha get married.  

They are the cutest together.  When I asked him what was the one thing that made him fall in love with her...he didn't think more than a second before saying her smile and how she laughs all the time.  

I loved hearing the happiness that she has brought to his life.

Wishing you two many years of laughing together.  







3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG you just brought some SERIOUS tears to my eyes!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!

Nancy Proffitt said...

Wow Tami ~ these are GORRRRGEOUS!!!! LYG, N