My Wilds on Wednesday | Personal | Gilbert Family Photographer

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A few favorites from our fun in the White Mountains over Labor Day weekend.  We spent hours by lakes, an off road excursion, visiting with friends that were camping, went kayaking and LOVED it, catching crawdads,  kids hunting for the garder snake I saw by the parking lot, trying to be friends with a mouse, tons of naps...and the list is never ending.  

I'm sure you get the idea, the weekend was every bit of amazing and hard to leave for the miserable Arizona heat in the valley.  



Shoes were officially still wet and muddy from his adventures in the lake the day before.  AND, his sister shared her boots for the little guy.





My favorite picture from the whole weekend!  THIS is how Cashlyn is...I busted out my stealth ninja skills to snag this shot of her before she could shove her hand in front of her face.  She has the most contagious smile.
















By the afternoon, we were back at my husband's parents cabin and planted out butts on the porch.  The days were so perfect.


1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

AHHHH, all these pictures just warm my heart. You captured the weekend PERFECTLY!!! LYG, N