Baby Sanaiya |Paradise Valley Family Photographer

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Several months ago, I met the very proud mommy to schedule her maternity and newborn session. Within days of her scheduled maternity session, her sweet baby girl decided to arrive a month early. She arrived healthy and absolutely perfect. And, at 5 weeks old...she is just as precious!

I'm pretty sure her parents totally agree with me!

I absolutely love photographing families during the most beautiful time in their life, when they welcome their first baby.









Even though little miss really had us working for the sweet sleepy newborn pictures, I loved being able to see her beautiful brown eyes.




Thank you B family for a great session! I'll be releasing your gallery shortly.

1 comments:

NP said...

Ahhhh, these are just beautiful! LYG, N