My very sweet extended family! |Chandler Family Photographer

Monday, November 8, 2010


A couple of weeks ago, I met up with my Uncle and his family. I was ultra thrilled to have a little time with them, just how they are...happy and fun.

Meet my Uncle Danny. I have loads of memories with him from when I was a little girl. He was a guidance counselor and now enjoying his retirement. And filling his days with playing with his grandkids...and teaching them a few guitar tricks.
These two...together...make me smile!
You'd have to be quite the great guy to live in a family of all girls...thankfully both of my cousins married great men to balance it out.

This group is all about laughing...funny stories only eachother can understand...with a simple look, FULL blown laughter starts! Love THIS!



Cousin Jax
Cousin Ivy
My cousin Tali and her sweet family!
Love me some Cade and Jax! Cade and I have our thang going during sessions together...this session, he was all about showing Jax the ropes in having a session with Aunt Tami. Let's just say, Cade performs on cue...
Seriously, it doesn't get much cuter!


Two very proud grandparents!

2 comments:

Michelle Herrick said...

Hey cutie... I miss you a ton!! This is such a stinkin' cute session...love ALL the pics!

NP said...

Ohhh how I love these picutes of your special family!!! LYG, N