More adorable outtakes! |Tempe Family Photographer

Friday, October 29, 2010

The outtakes from my recent sessions have had me giggling...OUTLOUD!

I couldn't resist sharing a few of the funny moments and giggle together.

Last week I met up with a family with three kids...one set of newly 3 year old twins and their 5year old brother. When photographing this age range...it's a sure deal to have fun moments.
About halfway through the session, sweet little E pulled one of the flowers out, sprinkled herself with dirt and we all laughed. I was happy to capture that.
There is nothing more fun then trying to capture a set of twins together. I love how her brother is just staying behind her but still giving a glimpse of the curiousity of what I'm all about.



Thank you M family for inviting me to your home.

1 comments:

NP said...

What an adorable family! LYG, N