It's all about the love! |Gilbert Child Photographer

Monday, October 4, 2010

Every mother longs for that picture... that picture where her children are together and NOT looking irritated.

I recently had a session with a set of twin boys that were in love with being alongside the other. It was too much fun that I had to remind myself to get pictures of them alone.

Loved each second with this set! And LOVed their little ties!
.................................................................................
In the next couple days, I'll be posting pictures of my little trio together...and they looked like my perfect trio! With each one doing their own thing...they always get me giggling! But that is just us, we're that family with a million things going on!

1 comments:

NP said...

Ohhhh, what precious little boys! LYG, N