Future in the big league |Chandler Child Photographer

Thursday, October 7, 2010


A couple weeks ago, I met up with two of my favorite little clients....for a shoot doing what they love best, playing baseball.

I've photographed these boys for the past three years, and love every second I have with them. We didn't end this session until the sun was almost completely set, we had too much fun playing on the field together. This session was full of laughs, tickles, catching up on the latest, and me smiling ear to ear watching these guys grow up.

Aren't they the cutest? They're also the sweetest!











Thanks Nick and Nate...I loved spending time with you! Now you two stay out of trouble, hit major homeruns and remember, no girlfriends until you 20!

Have a great baseball season!

1 comments:

NP said...

Ohhhh, what adorable little boys, make that big boys! Love the field too! LYG, N