One amazing girl {Queen Creek Family Photographer}

Thursday, September 9, 2010

There really aren't words to explain how honored I was to work with this family or to describe their love.

Meet Rhiannon. Diagnosed with breast cancer and filled with enough strength to move mountains.

I was giggling and head over heels in love when I met her daughter and loved all that beautiful hair.
Midway through this session, we had time to talk about the days that lead up to the diagnosis...literally days from discovery to diagnosis. It took all of me to hold back the tears from anger, anger from a battle that no person should face.

I was especially humbled when she shared one of her battle wounds with me, and then says she doesn't want it purposely hide throughout her session. Sharing how keeping it visible was something she didn't want to hide, it was the first of her battle wounds.

For me, this image is powerful...the strength to not hide it when loving her baby is just one of many lessons she'll share with her daughter.

{squeal and giggling}

Rhiannon and Chris...each of you are in my nightly prayers and I'll be happy to work with you throughout your fight.
If you'd like to follow her battle ...you can stay updated through a facebook page created for her {click HERE}.

1 comments:

NP said...

Beautiful pictures that made cry! I LOVE her hat and am praying for the family. LYG, N