Happy 4th of July

Sunday, July 4, 2010

We have a great time this year celebrating the 4th of July. Each year, our friends have a large celebration with a great firework display...and this year was the first year our girls didn't beg to go inside scared of the loud noises from the fireworks.

I was in heaven, we were curled up on a blanket watching our first firework show as a family. And to make it even better, the Arizona heat gave us a break from the 100+ degrees and it was actually a beautiful evening.

Here are a few pictures of our kids just before we left for the party.
{side note: I love how my girls are having an opinion with their clothes and hair. Camryn, who typically cares less how I do her hair has been styling it herself these days. After I did her hair for the party, she insisted the Elmo barrett was the perfect touch. And I think she picked the perfect place. I LOVE my girls!}



Love my little models...the poses were all created by Cashlyn.

And this is just about as close as it gets to Easton letting his sister's love on him.
I hope each of you had a great day celebrating our country's birthday.

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

NP said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE each and every one of these darling pictures. The barrette is perfect as well as all the poses created by Cash AND the Easton lovin"! I can't wait to see them all soon! LYG, N

Jessica N. said...

Sooooooo cute!