All for one little guy...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just a few days ago, I was boarding the plane to Pismo Beach, California for a photo shoot...and was ultra happy to meet one adorable little guy and spend time with his family.

While the time was fast, each second of daylight was spent taking pictures...and his father was filled with ideas.

Although I'd like to post more, I'm posting a few as I have a session in the morning.



To the G family... I couldn't thank you enough for the great time with each of you and for the very fast mini vacation. Meeting your little guy had me missing my baby days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the surfboard pic, how creative!!!! Amazing work Tami!!!
RP

NP said...

OMG ~ these are just beautiful!!! Make sure you send me the hundreds of others when you get that far :) Of course I'm jealous that I haven't met Mr. J yet ~ he is such a precious baby!!!!! LYG, N

jodie said...

Can I tell you how jealous I am that you got to fly to CA for a newborn session? :) And even more that you now have that surfboard photo for your galleries! AWESOME work Tam!