Seattle Part 3

Friday, January 29, 2010

A bit more favorites from my trip to Camano Island. There was so much there to photograph, limiting myself was hard.


The amount of wood that washed up on the shore was incredible. But more incredible to think of the strength that brought the wood to shore.
During our last walk on the beach, we watched this barrel wash up the shore. Shortly after it was beached, one of the residents rushed in as though they feared someone would snatch it up on them. Then telling us that it would be good to wash out a boat. Hmmm, interesting...
A random message on the wall.
Totally laughed when we saw this man's collection...and it's title. I'm thinking if you've lost a shoe, it could be here.
Before we left the island, we took a little more time to get maternity pictures of our friend Jen.

....................................................................................................................................
On a personal note:
Yesterday I came down with the nasty stomach flu...eew, totally nasty! I was miserable and in full fetal position in bed...needless to say, my husband rushed in as super dad and saved the day. But even in my pain, my girls kept me laughing as they kept telling me when "something" was going to happen to call them for help.

My girls were a little taken back as I'm rarely, rarely sick and they saw me in a whole different light. What stinks the most is when a mom's sick, there are NO sick days! Which is never fun!
Due of this recent event, lots of today's happenings were cancelled...including a senior shoot. Now as I'm feeling better, I'm anxious for my shoot on Sunday. Until then...

For now, I'm incredibly proud of my friends Jodie and Kim for starting THIS...look through it and celebrate beauty in some incredibly real woman.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of your trip are amazing!!! That was a great idea Jodie and Kim had. I'm glad you are feeling better finally. At least I could rest easy knowing that Cash and Cam could take care of you when super dad wasn't home :) LYG, N