The Birth Experience by Lyndsay Stradtner

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have you heard of birth photography?


Most photographers know of this...and not only love but completely connect with it. ME...my heart beats fast at the thought of photographing a birth.

I desperately wanted Easton's birth photographed. However, since I was a C-section, the limit to those allowed in the operating room was met and a photographer didn't fit into this equation. {sniff sniff} Although, this past summer I was blessed to be able to photograph my twin sister's last birth and created some of my favorite images.


My friend out of Austin, TX...Lyndsay Stradtner, is an experienced birth photographer. Lyndsay has decided to share her wealth of knowledge with fellow photographers eager to learn more about this avenue of photography.

If you are wanting to learn more about the craft of birth photography, click
HERE. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed with all she offers and the loads you'll learn.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These bring back great memories :) LYG, N

Julie said...

WOW....Lyndsay takes some amazing photos! I went browsing on her website and my desire to have a baby just shot up by about 150%....I cried looking at the pictures and I don't even know the people in them! :) Thanks for sharing!