More cute baby accessories!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Joyce, the mastermind behind these creations, has oodles and oodles of beautiful baby items for sale in her Etsy store CricketCreations.


I was happy to use my sweet niece as a model.


Here is one of her newest diaper covers....


it's made with the softest gray yarn that is so comfy and cozy...with the perfect button detail. It has such a natural look to it.


And...one of her sweet little hats with tassles.

It's cuteness speaks for itself.


If you're needing any baby props or the perfect accessory for your little darling's wardrobe...head over to Etsy for more of her beautiful pieces. Again, her shop can be found HERE.

3 comments:

NP said...

Ohhh, sweet little I is the perfect model!!!! LYG, N

Leah said...

Cute Tami!! What cute props!!

Anonymous said...

I want one of those for my head...seriously! ANd how cute is she she has gotten so big!!
m