Another great one! |Queen Creek Family Photographer

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Honestly, I'm lost at where to begin this post.

It only seems fitting to call attention to another one of my BFFs that is supremotalio at motherhood.

This mother extraordinaire and I have a history that goes back 16 years. Back to high school... to the life of bad perms, daisy duke shorts and Red Hot Chili Peppers (a rock band for you young readers).

And here we are 16 years later...with a friendship deeper than words can describe. As mothers we've watched ourselves evolve. But one thing is true...my girlfriend defines the word mother in all that she stands for, all that she is and every inch of love for her daughter. Their relationship is deep, it's unconditional and it's full of passion for eachother.

When we planned this session, capturing their relationship was my focus....not so much the traditional portrait, but them. Who they are on a daily basis...heck, hourly for that matter.


And...of course her session was filled with my latest obsession...capturing the fall light. I know I've written it before, but if I could have one of my many dreams come true...bottling up this light would be one of them. It's simply dreamy.

A fun fact...my girlfriend is a photographer. And, she is master in creating the most adorable portraits of her daughter. While my focus was to be on them, I couldn't resist getting some sweet alone time with her sweet girl...Miss R.

We've all seen big, brown eyes...but Miss R has the biggest blue eyes that just ... ah ... just pop. They are GORgeous!


My sweet and dearest friend...
I was thankful that after my shameless begging, she agreed for me to take a picture of her alone...LOVE it and LOVE her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsiers ~ these are just beautiful! I especially LOVE the first one and I LOVE these two girls too!! LYG, N

Anonymous said...

Happy tears- just beautiful Tami.
Courtney

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love them!
Lyndsey

Anonymous said...

You are remarkable...these are amazing!
m

Anonymous said...

really great Tami! Two of our favorite girls! Ro