My affair with light in the fall. |Queen Creek Family Photographer

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm just popping in to stand on my mountain and scream how much a I love the light in the fall. There is something about this light that pulls me to it every evening...and typically with my camera in hand. I just love it...especially the last 10 minutes before sunset.

This family was at the very tail end of my mini sessions...so I was able to play with all the fall light I could find.

It also doesn't hurt that this family was INCREDIBLE for their shoot...my assistant and I couldn't stop oohing over them. They were simply a dream to work with! To the M family...LOVE YOU! You are going to do flips when you see the cuteness from your family session...like, Mary Lou Retton flips!

4 comments:

Michelle @ Sweet Moments said...

Oh my woman... you have out done yourself again! This is simply stunning... the light, the colors, the setting... everything is magical! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! LYG, N

SloneFamily said...

You are so Good! That is beautiful. And I love the sprinkler pics of the girls. So Cute and I just LOVE how they are complete polar opposites!

Leah said...

so cute tami!! I love the lighting....and what a sweet boy!