Boys...will be boys! |Tempe Child Photographer

Thursday, November 12, 2009

It had been a year since I had last photographed these sweet set of brothers.


Photographing boys is always a fun filled time. Why? Because...boys have a spirit all their own.


These brother's were cracking us up with all their fun ramblings. And, when you throw in some good old fun boy humor...I love the reactions I get.


First...I love asking who has the stinkiest feet. And guess who fessed up!




There are several adorable pictures of these two together...however, since mini sessions primary goal is to get a holiday card picture...I'm thinking I'm going to save those for their mother to share with her cards. But, let me tell you...there are some seriously sweet ones.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What little cutie pies! LYG, N