End of year date. |Queen Creek Child Photographer

Sunday, November 15, 2009

As I was organizing orders to be sent in, I noticed my vendors are now boldly displaying their delivery deadlines.

I have to write, I do love my vendors. They not only turn out great products...but they have their timeline down.

And whether rain or shine...or employees out, they will have their products delivered in time.

So, since deadlines are getting out there. I thought I should probably give everyone a heads up on my deadline.

Yep...only one..aligning my deadline with my vendors.

All orders need to placed, paid for and delivered by November 30th.

Now, check out this little boys stunning eyes.

And...I have a deadline for myself...a deadline for when I photograph my babies. I'm hoping by December 1st...

My assistant asked when I'm designing my cards...that made me giggle. I'm hoping to have the cards addressed, stamped and in the mail by the end of the second week in December. Now, let's hope I can keep my personal deadline!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about those eyes! He looks so calm and peaceful. LYG, N

SloneFamily said...

Your last post was sad and humorous all in the same token. Poor Tami, I really feel for you! You are SO busy I don't know how you do it. Glad the girls handled the Soccer situation well... it happens and it will be a funny story someday! Sending you an email too.