Bittersweet! |Chandler Baby Photographer

Sunday, November 8, 2009

This afternoon was filled to the brim with total cuteness, wonderful children and families. But...more importantly, a little guy I first photographed almost a year ago...

Photographed him when he was just a week old...and my belly was tight and ready to pop with my little guy.

So, why bittersweet...because this sweet boy is one month older than my Easton. And, I just don't want to believe it...that our sweet boys are growing up.
While, I don't favor any families from today over another...I'll be honest. I do favor this sweet little boy as he reminds me too much of Easton.

AND, I have to add...I swear this little guy is the smartest 11 month old I've ever met. This picture is of him flashing his muscles, right after his mom asks him to show his muscles.

Seriously!?! What 11 month old does this...um, Mr. L does!

0 comments: