Hasta Pasta for a few days! |Queen Creek Family Photographer

Friday, October 9, 2009

This picture just cracks me up....little Miss L isn't quite ready to be sitting by herself but she is getting pretty good. So...when it was her time for some photography loving...her mother stayed nearby just in case. I'm loving the look she's giving her...with her hands laid in place.
And, apparently little Miss L just started this waving action when I got there. Um, I'm thinking she's been secretly perfecting it for a bit just to show up my sweet 9 month chub.
***********************
This weekend I have some fun filled plans which includes some wedded bliss...my sister in law is tying the knot. Needless to say, I'll be soaking up tons of family goodness as we have relatives in town.

In our house, Hasta Pasta is our good-bye....!
I will totally resume on Monday! Have a fab weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!!! And have a blast this weekend with the fam; you totally deserve it you crazy, busy woman!!

NP said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie :) LYG, N