And one...I mean one too many more!

Thursday, October 1, 2009


There is absolutely nothing comparable to a mother's love...absolutely nothing.



Facts:
Spinal Muscular Astrophy occurs in 1 in 6,000 to 1 in 20,000 births.
Baby S is 1 in 3 cases in Arizona in the past 4 years.

Today, it would just so happen that the Early Show did a segment on SMA today. Here is the link to this clip...

After watching this clip...the tears poured, they streamed and they didn't stop. I cried....

When baby S's mommy and I first talked...the entire phone call was filled with tears, heavily on both ends. So, I was determined to not be emotional during this session...I was determined to simply be thankful that this family allowed me to document this time in their lives. To take this time to celebrate their beautiful daughter.

To baby S's mommy and daddy...THANK you. Thank you for welcoming me into your lives.


2 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Oh my gosh... this is the most beautiful family I have ever seen. I am absolutely heart broken for them... life just doesn't seem fair. Nothing compares to a mothers love and I just can't even imagine what these two are going through. God Bless this Family.

505 Girl said...

Tami, I have absolutely loved both of your posts on this beautiful family. You did an amazing job sharing their heart wrenching story, and in capturing their love for their beautiful baby girl. They will be in our thoughts and prayers.