sniff sniff!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First, thank you all for your generousity in sharing the fountain location. Thank you...now I definitely need to find the time to get to this location.

I also happily want to write that I did go through with today's shoot...and of course it was fabulous! I love these shoots...why, because I always leave my creative shoots with ideas of what I can do differently and celebrate what panned out. I have an objective for each shoot, sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. Today's did work out...and I am happy.

The ultra sad part is...my computer's start up disk if FULL! Ugh! Could this really be happening...YEP, it is! Seriously! So, off to the Mac store tomorrow to get more memory installed in my computer

My other problem is I'm a serious pack rat... in my computer that is. Needless to say, I will be purging files within the next couple months. Purging files means...deleting any files from sessions permanently! While I've written that in the past, it really hasn't happened as once is backup externally and on a disk, I just leave it and don't want to deal with it. Unfortunately, as my business has grown....my storage space is rapidly shrinking.

If by any chance you are interested in a files from a session held this past spring or in 2008, let me know and we can work something out. As for clients that have purchased the full digital package from their session....your file will automatically be deleted. Please...if you bought all the digital files from me, back them up as I will no longer be a fall back. Once they are off my computer, they are gone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that the shoot went well AND especially that you are finally feeling better. LYG, N