Adorable kids.... |Gilbert Child Photographer

Friday, September 4, 2009


...from an incredibly patient family!

All I can say...not only do I photograph the sweetest children but also for amazingly understanding families.

When working with my clients, I grow very attached to them. And truthfully, I fall in love with them because of their generous nature. With these past few weeks reaching new heights in tolerance for anything and everything that gets hectic...this family has repeatedly shown support in me taking care of my family first and foremost. This is humbling.

To know that my clients value my family commitment before my photography, makes me smile and reminds me how thankful I am for the good people in my life.

I'm currently in the process of proofing this session and while I know I should be in bed, resting for an early wake up for a newborn session, how can I pull myself away when I have such fabulous clients to work with. And cute might I add!


To the T family...thank you. Thank you for being good and patient.

***********************
On another note, I think my night was doomed when I ate my favorite snack....fruit snacks. Pairing this sugar high with a fabulous chat with a favorite photographer friend of mine, Maggie, my mind is literally spinning. I have no idea how I'll be able to sleep. I'm so pumped...pumped for my holiday gift line, an early spring excursion, and basically a gazillion ideas. At this point, I'll just wait for the sugar crash.

I also have to give a huge shout out to my fabulous mother....because of her, today I was able to:
~change all the bed linens in the house,
~catch up on laundry
~empty dish washer
~declutter my counters
~restructure my workflow
~and get my small tribe out the door for yet another visit to the doctor for my Easton

And the best part of the upcoming week...I have another mother who will also be coming to save me. Again, I'm thankful for the good people in my life....my family, friends and clients.

Ah, the good life!

2 comments:

maggie said...

I got a mention???? Little ol' ME??? ;)

Lovies to you! I'm *so* excited for
what's to come. Hope your session went fantastically today.

~m

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, what sweet pictures of part of an awesome family. We all love you Tami and understand when everyone is sick how far behind we can get. Remember to breathe, and take one day at a time! I cherish the times that I can be of help! LYG, N