Museum Mounts

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Next to gallery wraps, museum mounts are my favorite product. What I love most is the overall presentation of it.

A museum mount comes as a ready to hang print that is printed with a texture, lustre finish and UV coating. It definitely stands out from framed prints as it's presentation commands attention to it. Pictures do not give this piece the justice it deserves.

The description my printer provides is:
A thick lightweight board finished with a black plastic edge. Hanging holes on backside. Nothing extra needs to be done to prepare for display.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite pictures! LYG, N

Unknown said...

Love it!!! OMG! And I love the finish of this product one of my favorites and you cannot go wrong with it! Just timeless!

Jackie said...

oooooh! That looks GREAT! Can I get one? even thought it's not my kid? LOL!