Long overdue.. |Gilbert Child Photographer

Thursday, August 6, 2009

This girl does nothing but make me smile...


Limiting this post to a handful of pictures was DIFFICULT! This session was full of personality. But honestly, every session with a two year is. They simply lead and I follow. I'll soon post more from her celebrating 2 session just to give you the idea of our personality filled time together.

I just realized I picked three sitting pictures...what are the chances of that considering there were only rare moments of sitting.

I think that's what I love most about toddler photography...absolutely no work for me...well, it's work to keep from laughing the entire time and causing camera shake. Kids crack me up and give me a fabulous work out!

1 comments:

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

These are ADORABLE!!! Love it