Tell me it isn't true! |Queen Creek Baby Photographer

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pleeeeeeease tell me my baby isn't really 7 months old!?!

Just yesterday I was asked if Easton was 7 months old...to which I quickly replied, "No, he's 6 months." And then, I did that random look to the left look and began to stammer out...um, he IS 7 months old. Oh no....that can't be. But it is!

For this month's shoot...I went with the ONLY the diaper look! And I'm sure one day, he will look back and think his diaper is so out of date!

My baby...with his favorite toy! And...just so you know...it IS official! I am obsessed with him. I've grown to be that mom that saves 30 frames of pretty much the same picture...because I am that obsessed with him.

I fear for the girl that comes into his life...she will have to go up against me! If I stay on this path... I for sure will become one of those moms in a Lifetime movie! Ha!

The best part of his 7 month shoot...it was the first time he pulled himself up. And I caught it all.
He is honestly the happiest baby! He giggles at the sight of me and makes me giggle.
On another note:
I'm in a horrible mood. Like a really sad mood. I heard some terrible news a couple days ago and I think it just set in.

It's not the kind of news where a life is threatened, or the walls of someone's life if caving in or something beyond repair. It's just the kind of news that my husband and I dreaded to hear...the kind that makes me so upset I could cry. I'm just sad. I'm sure I'll get past it...I KNOW I will. But for now, I am having a pity party. The best part is I'm way too stubborn to let news like this get the best of me. My attitude in life is what goes around comes around...and I'm hoping for things to come around to us soon.

And while my blog is not only for business purposes, it's my daily journal..it's for my random ramblings, it's for my proud mommy moments and it's just a place for me to be ME.

So...here you have it...here is a post where it is totally all me. I promise I'll come back with a happier me! And...I'll bring back a picture of Sherman! Thanks for giving me this moment.

Tonight I'm working and rockin' out to some Black Eyed Peas, Randy Travis, Taylor Swift and sweet Jack Johnson! How is that for a random Itunes playlist! But I'm soooo lovin' it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Tami, Easton is so darn cute! I CAN'T believe he pulled himself up and you got to catch each moment of it. He looks so proud of himself AND like such a big boy with his two teeth! I was thinking about him on his 7 month birthday and couldn't believe it either. Can't wait to meet Sherman:) Love you lots, N

Carol Dunton said...

Tami, he is a doll, I tell ya!!! To wake up each morning to those eyes and that sweet smilin' face...what a gift! Your children are just beautiful!

Sorry about the news that has been difficult. We all have those and that is what a blog is for...I've shared my joys and I've shared my heartbreaks.... it is a place to be yourself. Take any moment that you need.

I GOT MY D60 YESTERDAY! I had my printout from the class and just shot away playing with my settings and refamiliarizing myself with all that we learned from you!
Woohooooooooooooooooo!!!

Have a hug for today...
o
Carol

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!

Love everything...it makes me giggle too!

I hope all is better for you!

Cheela said...

What a beautiful boy!!! I love how you write about your love for your children and all children!! Sometime have Nancy tell you the story of the boy that she had several years ago. He was killed in an automobile accident in California over a long weekend. His mom was driving and both he and his grandma were killed. His mom was married a few years later and had triplet boys. Well today they came to school to register for preschool!! They are so darling!! Nancy has kept us informed on their progress!

I learned so much on Saturday. Thanks for taking the time with us at the photo class. I am anxious to have some time to take some pictures.

Anonymous said...

He's so yummy!!! Hope you are doing OK :) Kimi

SloneFamily said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that boy! HE makes my heart melt, and he isn't even mine!!! I will miss him on Thursdays :(