It's getting deep!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The other day I came across this quote that has left me in thought...I know, that's never a good thing!

"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end." -Scott Adams

And right after I read this quote, Melissa Jill (see photog on right of blog) took a picture of a state of Maine sign that read, "The way life should be."

And that left me thinkin'!
Am I alone in thinking that is so right. The way life should be! A life filled with kindness...at least to offset the meanies in the world.
If each one of us created a ripple, there would be waves galore all around us. I'm not that perfect sweetie pie....and I hope to not be coming off as June Cleaver but...shouldn't we all try for this. Try to do at least one act of kindness a day.

I think it is the least I could do as a mother and model to my children.

Anyways, food for thought.

0 comments: