"Twin"ka-links

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Now, do you remember when I wrote that it was just too darn hot for outdoor sessions? B-u-t, that I might be having a few fun sessions here and there. Well, HERE and THERE I am! And, I must say the heat was pretty tame considering the temperatures the last few days.

Introducing an adorable "almost three years old" set of twins. While they are obviously fraternal, I saw so many similarities, in appearance that is.
{below}I love the wrinkle in her nose...the wrinkle look of "uh oh, what's about to happen!"These two couldn't be any more different than a boy and girl. Mr. T was all about celebrating his boyness, while Miss G was full of peace and sweetness.

Picking my favorites for this post was...let's just say my head is spinning! I usually pick favorites right from the start and end up finding more through the editing process. And this session...oodles of favorites from the start. There will definitely be more "Twin"ka-link sharing.

0 comments: