It's final!

Monday, June 9, 2008

After several revisions with my designer, the new logo is complete. I'm thinking you're probably noticing a huge change right now. Yep, my business name has TOTALLY changed. Not that I wasn't lovin' my CC (after my girls) photography name but I was looking for something more personal and some name association.

So, here it is...



Along with this name change, I will hopefully have my new website finished soon. I'm doing some serious feet dragging on this process though. I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging with my constant...newbies coming soon...but hang in there a bit longer.

Now...drumroll please...to celebrate my new logo, I will be offering a family session steal deal. Here are the details:
-family session held in the fall
-family of 4 or less
-on location session
-FOR ONLY $50.00 (value of $150) and a $50.00 print credit

If you are interested in winning this family session, this is what I need...
~send an email to tamiproffitt{at}yahoo{dot}com and include
-your name
-email
-phone number
-tell me a little about your family. What do you love about your family? Your style?
What makes your family unique? What makes you smile?
~the deadline for this information is tomorrow, June 10th at 10pm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

n.i.c.e
I like it! I think using your name is a great idea. definitely helps with identity/branding. Good luck! Can't wait to see your website. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeow!!! Love the colors, name change, cute factor...everything. Can't wait to see the new site either!

Leah said...

I LOVE IT!! So fresh and new love it....

sarah goodman said...

LOOKS AWESOME! LOVE it! the colors are So hip and you!