The Tardie Family | Tami Proffitt Photography | Gilbert Family Photographer

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

This post is embarrassingly, super way over due!   One of my sweet clients added a little bundle of joy early this year, when I'm typically on vacation after the fall season.  Not that it's an excuse, but more of being out of the loop in staying on top of sharing pictures from the sweet sessions I have.

Last fall, we met for their mini maternity session which I blogged a gazillion pictures from because it was THAT beautiful!  

Here are a few of my favorites from the months before their newborn session 
to celebrate their baby boy.
And here is the precious and squishy little guy just days after he was born. 
Baby brother was hungry A LOT that day, which gave me lots of time to play with his big sister who is always the cutest for pictures.  She was so patient in waiting to have pictures with him. 
How creative is her brushing up on her big sister reading skills.  
ADORABLE!
Adore this little moment when she was watching and waiting for the session to start.
I know I write it over and over again, but my clients truly are the best. I'm lucky to photograph families from the days before their first baby and continue working with them as their family grows.  This client is every bit of amazingness to work with.  Always smiling, patient, easy going and simply cherish these moments of the miracle they enjoy each day.
I adore this family and thanks for inviting me into your home once again to capture these moments that pass way too quick!

1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

I LOVE all of these. The one with big sister reading on the bed with her feet up just cracked me up. LYG