An Arizona summer session…with fun in the irrigation ditch. | Gilbert Children Photography

Thursday, June 19, 2014

I met this family 4 years ago when their daughter and my twins were in preschool.  Shortly after, our sons quickly became friends and I was fortunate to get to know this family.  The mom is probably one of the most kind, patient and sweetest girl I've known.  

Their youngest son just turned 8 months old and is absolutely adorable, squishable, happy and very easy going baby.   Sadly, for this session he really had me work for his smiles which is so not typical of him.   The session was really to capture him in this smiley stage and with his brother and sister.  But then he was happiest when held by his parents, which was the perfect excuse to have his mom and dad finally included.  
Big sister Peyton and her sun kissed cheeks.  
His lips!   Seriously I die every time I see him pucker!
  
After the session, the kids took off running to find apples on the trees and splashing around in the irrigation ditch.


And what is a blog post with out my favorite outtakes from the session!  
Enjoy the fun random moments that most wouldn't consider portrait worthy but THESE are the memories that tell the story of a family.






1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

AHHHH ~ I LOVED every single picture!!!! LYG