Finding love | Gilbert Family Photography

Sunday, April 13, 2014

One of my friends of 20+ years is getting married.  Not only did she give me the honor of photographing her family before their wedding, I am honored to stand next to her when she takes her vows with an incredible man that she has patiently waited to find.  My friend is the pure example of knowing what she deserves in a marriage and never settled.  The pure happiness she has in these days leading up to her wedding is incredible and brings me happy tears.  

She is an incredible woman, mother and friend that found an amazing man to spend the rest of her life with.  And a pretty fantastic little league coach for her son too if I might add!


1 comments:

NP said...

These are all wonderful and make me smile!!!! Congrats to all!!!! LYG