Baby P and he's oh so cute! | Chandler Newborn Photographer

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring, what is there not to love about the spring time.  Every spring seems to be a busy season for me with newborns.  And every spring, my husband already starts the speech before a newborn session that we are finished having babies…it's just too hard to not long for the sweet newborn goodness after snuggling a new baby.  

This session was even harder for me to not miss the newborn stage…with my kids out of the toddler stage, I was left missing every adorable little detail about toddlers after this session.  Since the last time I photographed this family, their little toddler is full of words and he is absolutely the cutest when he speaks.  Of course it helped since he thought after I played with him that it wasn't a playdate, until he realized the playdate just continued while I constantly entertained his cuteness for pictures.  

Introducing baby P.
The proud big brother that is weeks away from turning two.  
I think big brother was just waiting for this session to have endless time holding his baby brother.  
This family is incredibly sweet and loving.  Absolutely loving their newest baby.
The perk of having a family session in the home is enjoying the little moments I'm able to photograph the family hanging out.  And adding their soon to be 2 year old's favorite book was perfect.
What's a session without sharing outtakes?!  
Enjoy my favorite and hilarious outtakes.




1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

AHHHH, these are just beautiful!!! LYG