Baby makes 3 | Gilbert Maternity Photographer

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Last week started the busy spring season.  This time of year is amazing with spring just starting and the weather here is gorgeous.  This maternity session was one of the first outdoor shoots this year and I loved it.

Maternity sessions seem to be the perfect way to get to know a family before their newborn shoot.  It can be tricky working with a family for the first time, it seems to be mostly about not knowing what to expect.  This couple was nothing but hysterical and easy going.  They were so easy I would've thought we'd worked together for years.
I edited the picture below a little different than I typically do, I couldn't resist changing it up with the subtle and moody lighting.
Carlson's, I can't wait to meet your sweet little boy. And thanks a million times for the laughs and fun!

1 comments:

NP said...

How exciting for them!!! Wonderful pictures! LYG