The Knapp Family | Gilbert Family Photographer

Sunday, November 3, 2013

It is seriously awesome when photographing repeat client.  One of the perks is they know how sessions go with me and they just show up ready to relax, enjoy the chaos and let their children be children.  THIS alone makes me happy.

For their session, we literally began as the sun was setting and shot past the sunset.  One of the sessions that could've ended earlier if they were too darn cute chasing their kids, tickling them and having fun.  All I can think is the fun memories the children and the parents are going to have when looking at these pictures and remembering the fun.  And extra hoping they look at these pictures and hear their little voices and giggles years from now.



































And a few of my favorite outtakes.



1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

I LOVE all of these ~ it looks like it was a very FUN day!!! LYG