Sweet little guy not feeling too good part 1 | Gilbert Family Photographer

Friday, November 1, 2013

Before scheduling a new client, I always do a little phone conversation just to be sure that what they are looking for in a photographer matches my style and personality.  It's ultra important that it's a good fit for my clients.  And there have been times that through a little informal chat that it isn't a good match, which is just as fine as well.  I truly believe that not every photographer is for every family or child…but I was very giddy that during this pre-scheduling phone call that I'd be lucky enough 
to photograph this family.  

There sweet personalities match how gorgeous each of them are.  The big bummer for this session was their little guy wasn't feeling too good.  About 15 minutes into the session, I was pretty sure that it wasn't going to get better.  18 months old is already a tricky age to photograph but when there's also painful teething and other circumstances out of our control, we had to move the session to a later time.
And now, I'm waiting anxiously for the part 2 of their session.















And my favorite outtake from his little pre-session session.   


1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

AHHHH, poor little guy but what a sweetie ~ glad to see some of his sweet smiles!!! LYG