Maternity dreaminess | Gilbert Family Photographer

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Editing this session was just as fun as the session was.  Well, except for my constant thoughts that it just isn't fair to look this beautiful pregnant, I'm mean….seriously!  I looked like a complete train wreck that probably should've had the nickname of 'Gigantor' for both of my pregnancies.

None the less, I was thrilled to finally have a maternity shoot with this family.  They had a maternity session scheduled with me for their first pregnancy, until their little girl decided to make an early arrival.  This time, we were sure to schedule the session earlier just in case their next little girl was ready to make her debut.




1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

These are just beautiful and...you were just as beautiful ~ true story! LYG