Sweet Finds on Sunday: My Favorites

Sunday, September 29, 2013



1.  

What is not to love about this graphic t-shirt!  
Found at    

2.  

 My favorite chapstick that I will always have with me.  I received my first Sugar chapstick for Christmas two years ago and now my obsession.  Fresh brand has a chapstick that simply keeps your lips healthy with no tint, or you can have one with other tints that give a little touch of color.  

I'm a very casual, lazy style girl that doesn't wear makeup often and thankful for the Sugar chapstick that adds little color.  

The best place I've found the Fresh brand is at Sephora.  

3.  
I could handle wearing a headband every single day.  The perfect girly touch to the lazy, messy bun day with a graphic t-shirt and cut off shorts!
You can find these cute head bands at Murabelle on Etsy.com.
Click  HERE to see more!


4.
My absolutely favorite shoe!  And giddy happy that these are in style now, 
I could live in my oxford shoes everyday.  Even if my daughter keeps calling them my clown shoes.  I just found an comfy pair of suede oxfords in a camel color at TJ Maxx.



5.
LOVE this unique idea for displaying pictures...and I think even cuter to use for holiday cards!?


0 comments: