A set of twins + 1 year old = super easy going parents | Scottsdale Family Photographer

Thursday, May 2, 2013

There were definitely several words I'd love to write at the thought of having a set of twins, with a son that is only 11 months old.  But, honestly, I think that says it all.  While every bit of that thought can get me completely exhausted without lifting a finger, this family has mastered the art of smiling through everything, adoring every minute of the chaos and just laughing.  And while this sounds a little too good to be true, trust me, this family is beyond relaxed.  Any person would think, a nanny HAS to be a part of this family...and nope, the mom handles it all and makes it look easy.  And this is coming from me,  and I firmly believe having newborn twins was the hardest thing I've ever done in life.

When scheduling this session, the mom in this family and I became huge fans of the phrase, Life Happens!  It seriously became a little joke between us.  I loved it when she emailed me a song that she found that was titled, Life Happens.  Because in any family with children, especially with a set of twins...eventually the approach in life is extremely easy going. 

Especially on those days you just have to throw your hands in the air while standing in a room filled with multiple loads of laundry to fold, piles of dirty dishes, kids constantly calling your name, toilet overflowing from massive wads of toilet paper courtesy of your toddler...while remembering the to-do list that is 10 items long and you haven't even gotten to #2 and it's 3:30 and say, life happened.  Then run after your kids, hug them, kiss them and play because the days are too short and the hours pass fast.

Introducing the Kennedy family.







2 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I'm exhausted just looking at all those YOUNG children!!! LYG, N

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family!!