A marathon runner in training | Mesa Child Photographer

Saturday, May 11, 2013

One year old session are one of the most active sessions that give me a work out.  This little miss is the youngest in her family with 5 older brothers...she knows what it takes to keep up with the busy schedule of her family.

Her mom had shown me a running outfit that her father wanted pictures in. And knowing that 1 year olds rarely will like to change clothes, I knew for little Miss Kendall it was a have to do with whatever we had to bribe her with.  

The entire session she kept me moving and at one point, I literally had sweat rolling down my forehead and having to stop to catch my breath.  It's not a good thing when a 1 year old can out run me.  It was a slap in the face that I am one out of shape 30 year old.

Introducing Kendall...showing me up with her fast moves.  Her shirt reads it perfect, she is cuter...faster...and stronger than me.




1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

What a precious little doll baby Kendall is!!! LYG, N