My favorite jewelry | Personal Gilbert Family Photographer

Friday, March 15, 2013


I can't exactly remember when my favorite designer, Melissa Dubbs, began creating silver clay jewelry but I do remember how much I fell in love when she posted her first design.  I'm a lover of unique jewelry that has a textured look.  Her jewelry is hand molded and different from each piece.  

It's not a secret that I struggle with infertility.  I never gave up faith that I would one day be a mother. I was blessed with beautiful twin daughters 7 years ago and an active little boy 4 years ago. I'll never forget the day we discovered we were expecting each of them.  After talking with Melissa, I ordered a necklace that was perfectly fitting for how I feel about my babies.

And since writing about her jewelry on my blog is the closest I'll get to screaming my love from a rooftop...I'm posting pictures of my necklace.  
{warning: I'm the farthest from being a product photographer! The pictures do NO justice for how beautiful her jewelry is.}


Oh and the best part....when you get to the bottom of this little jewelry bragging, she is offering a very nice discount for you. 
Here are a few more of my favorite pieces from Madison Reece Designs.


The bracelet is next on my list to order!  And I love that each piece can be personalized.  

I remember at the start of the year, photographers around the country were choosing a word to create a photography journal around.  I was about to start the project...I just have a little problem with adding one more thing to juggle day to day.  But would love to have the one word put on a necklace for me to remember.  Don't laugh, but my word would've been 'focus'.  
If you have a chance, stop by her Etsy shop.   
If you place an order, enter the code
....proffitt... 
to receive a 20% off discount.  
Madison Reece Designs by Melissa Dubbs

If you're a Facebook addict, here's her business page that she keeps updated with her jewelry pieces. Which is how I fell in love with her jewelry.
Madison Reece Designs : Facebook

1 comments:

Nancy Proffitt said...

I think you did a great job of displaying those beautiful pieces. It cracked me up with "focus". LYG, N