Maternity Album

Thursday, September 24, 2009



It's no secret that I love pregnancies....
I love being pregnant. I love photographing pregnancies. But I especially love creating gifts from a maternity session, for the anticipated bundle of joy.

Of course, I realize it's hard to imagine the purpose of a maternity session...but there is a purpose.

A maternity session is scheduled to capture this 9 month, fleeting moment in time in a woman's life. The time that is filled with 9 months of anticipation. 9 months of dreaming of how the baby will look...if it's a boy or a girl...9 months of celebrating your belly roundness...9 months that lead to the most precious time in your life, the birth of your baby. Filling these 9 months with thoughts of the rest of your life and the new direction it's going in.

A maternity session captures your wonderous eyes, smiles of overwhelming happiness, celebrating the last days before your family adds one more. A maternity session is perfect. And it's the perfect gift to give your baby when he/she's older. To surprise your grown baby with a book that presents the loving arms that anticipated his/her arrival.

Think...what would you give to have an album solely dedicated to your parents celebrating your anticipated arrival.

Me...I would sell my left leg for one.

My cousin created an album with this in mind and I loved it.





{This album is a personal album}

0 comments: