A few more! |Chandler Child Photographer

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This young lady....reminded me of a Roxy girl. You know...the perfect down to earth girl that looks like Roxy gear was made just for her...just for her style. The best part, she is so real and unbelievably humble.

Then...this young lady.

This group of young women totally were under the pressure...I had maybe 10 minutes with each one of them...10 minutes to capture them. I'm thinking they did a knock out job...

********************************************************
Update:
I will be "out of the office" until Monday. All emails and phone calls will be returned on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These girls are so beautiful and I love all of the cool albums you displayed ~ AND WooHoo for going out of town to the cool country!!!!LYG, N

maggie said...

Lovely as usual. :) Hope you're having a fab weekend! ~m