Fabulous family!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I had one of the most incredible sessions this afternoon!  It was, once again, ANOTHER family that was just so relaxed...totally chill!  How did I get so lucky!?!  It was actually so relaxed that it was by far the longest family session I've ever had...but that's all this session needed to capture the beauty in a family with active little guys!    What I loved most...was when the ONLY girl in the family expressed how she just wanted pictures of them loving life...!  Those are words to make my heart pitter patter!
This guy....when I asked him what his favorite color was...I knew exactly where I wanted to take his picture. Now, can you guess which color it is?For all those parents that have a one year old...or once had a one year old...what is their favorite word?  The word they like to say A LOT... and at the top of their lungs...and to almost EVERY single thing we ask of them.  I only saw it fitting to include this word!
AND lastly...one way to make my heart melt...capturing love from a mother.
UPDATE:  This month is a busy month for me...on Friday I'm off to an incredible photography retreat at a ranch with three incredibly talented photographers...two of which are from Washington.   AND, word on the street is I might actually get an updated picture of MOI!  Yep...the last time I had my picture taken was when I was 18!  NO... not really, but I will look like I've aged over 10 years since sleep is on short supply these past couple years.  We also have a fun photo shoot planned with three ADORABLE kids and their moms! 

I leave first thing Friday and will not have internet or cell phone service. If by any chance you need me....I'll be answering emails on Monday.

3 comments:

Jasmyn said...

Those are so great, I can't wait to see the rest. An goodness you are fast! I cannot believe you posted some already.
Thanks agin for everything Tami:)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Tami ~ the pictures are amazing! Of course it's always fun for me when I actually know the family :) I'm happy you loved them Jasmyn! LYG, N

Alissa said...

These are beautiful - love the images from this session!!!