Love them | Gilbert Family Photographer

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Once again, my cousin nailed the wardrobe.  I loved how she added pink this year.   Her family session each year is always fun and has us laughing.  
After the session we were talking about how easy it really gets when the kids get older.  We talked about posting pictures from each session when her son was a year old, then when her daughter was born and when she was a toddler.  Here her youngest kids are that age when it gets easier.  One of these days, I'm going to dig into my archives and post a little play by play just to show how each age adds a little extra fun to a family session.
Every child needs to have a picture when BOTH of their two front teeth are missing. It's one of my favorite times for a child to photograph…it's priceless. 

0 comments: