Pinetop Sessions are just around the corner | Gilbert Family Photographer

Sunday, August 25, 2013

3 years ago, this super fun family I've photographed since their boys were little asked if I'd be willing to photograph their family in the Pinetop area.  And of course, I  didn't think for a second and screamed YES!  


It was their session that started my annual fall portraits in Pinetop.

This year will be the 4th year I'll be scheduling family sessions in Pinetop this October....the perfect time of year to to have pictures in the pine trees and with the aspen leaves changing colors.

Each year has been incredibly fun.  We've had pictures at an original ranch, next to a creek, a little fishing with worms, adventurous drives through my favorite area while stopping for pictures along the way, and one session being held in the snow after a VERY unexpected snowstorm.

And every year, the family sessions have the most incredible  pictures with the 
best memories behind each one.

The weekend I will be scheduling the fall Pinetop sessions is:
October 11th, 12th and 13th

I currently have two session times left available for this weekend.  If you're thinking you'd like to have your family sessions held in the Pinetop area at one of my favorite private locations, please send me an email.  The sessions times book fast and I would love to see you up there.  At this point, I'm limiting the fall sessions in Pinetop to this weekend, however, will potentially open the weekend prior to the scheduled weekend if needed.

























0 comments: