He grew up on me! |Chandler Baby Photographer

Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I first photographed this little man.

In my photographer brain, the newborns I photograph don't grow up. To me, I can't see them past their newborn phase. But then I meet up with them when they turn a year and I just sigh...as mother photographer.

This little man has been walking and running since he was 8 months. I'll be honest, when his mom shared with me how active he is...I was preparing with my running shoes. And guess what...he was getting his modeling groove on with quiet feet. LOVE it and love him!
As an Arizonian, there is no other choice but to get use to lots of browns and desert. Happily, we have had 60% of our annual rainfall this year alone. The rain has brought us lots of spring beauty in early March. I love the feel of green weeds that are filling our fields.

This family is ultra sweet and filled with laughs. This picture is so them.
.........................................
Mini session update: In the next few days I'll be scheduling April's mini session. If you're thinking a mini session is for you, send me an email at tamiproffitt{at}yahoo{dot}com and you'll be one of the first to know. As of now, I'm only planning on scheduling one day for mini's in April.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie pie! I love all that green too. LYG, N

Leah said...

Tami....this location is killer...and I love your post processing@!

Jessica N. said...

He is adorable and your work is beautiful Tami! What a cute family photo!

tk's General Store said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.