And another that makes me smile! |Tempe Child Photographer

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


***********************************************
A super fun update....tomorrow I officially start my first get in shape Boot Camp. And the weird thing is...when I tell this to someone...I get one of two responses.
1) YOU are going to get your butt kicked
OR
2) YOU are going to puke your first day

Well, needless to say, I'm totally prepared to have my booty personally handed to me on a platter and really am up for the challenge. Unfortunately, the challenge will come with the "no pain, no gain" mentality...therefore, Advil will be my friend. I'm hoping this will be the extra kick I need to get that much closer to sheading my baby weight. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You'll do great! Stay focused, remind yourself of your end goal and most importantly... drink like a fish (water, of course!)! Good luck!

Shore said...

so how was bootcamp? We do one too and love it! Which one do you do?

Tami Proffitt said...

thanks michele! honestly...I LOVED every booty kicking move he has us doing! FELT good!

and lisa...it was FUN! i'm really so ready for this! mine is by ryan jordan,through definition of fitness! great guy!

Sarah said...

Glad you're enjoying bootcamp! It was fun and hard at the same time when I was doing it.

maggie said...

oh the visual is just SO entertaining!!! ;)

i'd love for julie to snap a couple candid shots of you tearing it UP (hint hint)!!! glad you had fun!

Julie said...

I took a boot camp class last year and LOVED it! It was the best 5 weeks of my life......and they never cancelled class.....so many nights we had to workout in the rain! But it was still wonderful. I enjoyed the challenge and yes although advil may be your friend.....it will be time well spent! Keep us posted!

Leah said...

I need a book camp! Love the skin tones on this sweetie!