Refined and Casually Unique Albums

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've had my eye on this album line for months now and I couldn't be happier to finally offer them to my clients. These albums are exquisite in their presention through high quality binding and overall creation.

These albums are available in two covers....the refined and casual cover. If I was ever asked my opinion in which one I prefered, I would be speechless with indecisiveness. They both make a statement in presenting your prints.

These albums are available in two sizes.
5x5 petite album : 20 pages filled with your favorite images in 5x5 prints
10x10 grand album : 20 pages filled with your 20 of your favorite session images
(sample expected soon)

Album pricing will be added to my pricing list. If you have a session scheduled, please contact my assistant Mariah regarding album prices.

Lastly, there is one album yet to present...I would title it my .....
Incredibly Personal Album. This is yet to come.










***************************************************************************

CALENDAR UPDATE:
I'm sorry I've been behind in opening my calendar on my blog. I'll be honest, I've been torn in what I'm planning on doing as my calendar is almost full.

Mini Session Information:
I am offering three mini session dates.

September 27th : Urban Location FULL
October 12th : The "Secret Garden" 1 spot left
November 8th : All Natural 1 spot left

****if you're interested in scheduling a mini session, please contact my assistant Mariah for the details and scheduling information at tamiproffitt@yahoo.com.

Regular sessions:
This year I set limits for my calendar. Last year I learned a huge lesson when I over booked myself and nearly drove myself directly into the ground with work overload. I'm going to do my best to hold to my calendar committment by not overbooking....so, I'm finding myself stumped as my calendar is pretty much booked. BUT....I will schedule a few more dates. Here is what's available:

September : 2 dates
October : 1 date
November : 1 date

*Reminder: Once you schedule your session, a non refundable $200 deposit is required to hold your date. This is needed within 4 days of scheduling. Right now, I have a few deposits outstanding...
I will keep my calendar updated on my blog for availability . If you want to be placed on a cancellation list, please contact Mariah and we will be sure to let you know as soon as a time is open.

4 comments:

Dorothy Tess Photography said...

I love this line of albums they have so many unique choices for you to offer your clients and your clients will love them! I love your personal book, the cover is great, makes me want to make one :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I LOVE your album!!! Who couldn't love those precious angels? I MAY have to order one of those too :) LYG, N

Cheela said...

You are amazing, Tami! Even your pictures of albums are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

oooo I want one! So very cool!!
m